Have you heard about Anne’s online Ayurveda course, Living Wisdom: The Foundations of Ayurveda? Living Wisdom has been created for anyone interested in exploring the healing wisdom of Ayurveda and learning its practical tools – precious gifts for guiding us to living a healthy and balanced life. Anne’s intent with this course is to share the inspiration, philosophy, concepts, principles and practical applications of this extraordinary path of health.
Living Wisdom: The Foundations of Ayurveda Course invites you to explore the amazing world of Ayurveda and to be inspired by the philosophy, principles and practical applications of its timeless wisdom. The online format means you can study from anywhere in the world at your own pace. Optional practical workshops with Anne are also available during your period of study.
As Ayurveda’s sister science yoga continues to flourish, the popularity of Ayurveda as a practical and effective complement to our modern healthcare system is fast increasing. An ever-expanding volume of scientific research continues to verify Ayurveda’s extraordinary wisdom and knowledge.
Health, Healing and Longevity
With its emphasis on preventative health, healing and promotion of longevity, Ayurveda is more than a system of medicine; it is a way of life that aims to enhance well-being through the union of physical, emotional and spiritual health.
We have called this course Living Wisdom because although very philosophical, Ayurveda is essentially practical and only really comes alive when you start to live by its wisdom and advice, and experience for yourself its power to transform. It truly is living wisdom.
Benefits of the Foundations of Ayurveda Course
- 700 pages you can download as your reference guide for life
- Learn to live a healthy and balanced life for yourself and your family
- Learn in an online format from anywhere in the world on your laptop or device at your own pace
- Discover tools to develop your spiritual practice
- Integrate Ayurveda into your yoga practice and teaching
- Integrate Ayurvedic principles into your current healthcare practice
- Learn more about Ayurvedic foods and herbs
- Learn with the support of an online community
- Explore whether Ayurveda has potential as a future career for you!
- Work through all the lessons on the website (approximately 700 pages). This will be approximately 200 hours of study in total
- Complete all the lesson quizzes and experiential exercises within 18 months