Anne has been a medical herbalist and Ayurvedic practitioner in clinical practice for nearly 40 years. She is also a published author of over 20 books, a Fellow of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists, a Member of the College of Practitioners of Phytotherapy and a Member of the Ayurvedic Practitioners Association.
Anne lives in the rural Cotswolds where she has a beautiful spiral herb garden, which has been featured on BBC’s Gardener’s World and throughout this website there are many pictures of the medicinal plants she grows there. She has a busy practice alongside which she teaches a number of courses, both from her home and in other venues, as well as conducting regular herb walks of her garden and the countryside around her home.
Using a blend of Western herbal medicine and Ayurveda, Anne has produced a unique integrated approach to the care of patients. She lectures widely on herbal medicine and Ayurveda in the UK, Europe and America, and has launched a website dedicated to online courses in Ayurveda for both lay people and professionals.
Clinics | Shop | Courses
Anne holds clinics every week she is in the country, treating patients with her personal blend of Western Herbal Medicine and Ayurveda. Click here for more info…
Buy Anne’s books and ebooks from our online shop, along with hand-made teas and creams from herbs grown in Anne’s garden. Click here for more info…
Enhance your knowledge of herbal medicine and Ayurveda with online courses, annual apprenticeships, day courses and workshops. Click here for more info…
- COVID 19 UpdateHere at Artemis House it’s business as usual – almost! The dispensary is open and we are able to send… Read more »
- Ayurvedic Apprenticeship 2021Join Anne in 2021 for her hugely popular ayurvedic apprenticeship course held at her home in the Cotswolds Anne is… Read more »
- Living Wisdom: the Foundations of AyurvedaHave you heard about Anne’s online Ayurveda course, Living Wisdom: The Foundations of Ayurveda? Living Wisdom has been created for… Read more »
- March NewsletterSpring Cleaning, why we need to detox Just as we regularly take showers, wash our hair, brush our teeth and… Read more »
- Afternoon Herb Walk and TeaCome and spend an afternoon with Anne on May 26th and June 16th in her unique herb garden at Artemis… Read more »
- The Healing Power of Medicinal Herbs from the GardenYou are invited to join Anne on 21st May 2020 at home in the Cotswolds where we will be spending… Read more »
Ayurvedic practitioner, medical herbalist, author, teacher, lecturer and creator of @learnlivingayurveda, the Foundations of Ayurveda online course 🌱📚
“Herbs, flowers, their beauty, their scent as well as mankind who gaze on them in wonder….All are but parts of one stupendous whole whose body nature is, and God the soul: Look around our world, behold the chain of love combining all below and all above”.Alexander Pope